How to Reset Arris Routers?
If however, the issue persists or not able to connect or fix through the internet then follow these guidelines as defined here: Easy tricks that reset your Arris Router into the factory default configuration:
- First of all, Switch Off the cable modem or an Arris Routers.
- Then, remove its battery hold-up.
- After waiting for 6-7 seconds, re-insert its battery backup.
- Hence the setting is to reset the Arris router in the factory default configuration.
Arris Router Reset Method
- First of all, type the router IP Address on the web browser & open the login page.
- Then enter as admin into the field of username.
- And type the PIN or password into a blank password field.
- At last, press on the “Login” button. It seems the system basic setup page.
- In the menu option, press on a “Utility” button.
- On the left-hand side of a menu, select the factory defaults. So, a factory default page will appear.
- Again press on “Factory Defaults” button.
- When a message arises as “It will restore your Arris Router to its Factory State”, it will appear on your screen.
- Press on the “Ok” tab. Then a router device will obtain to restart and gets wholly arranged with a factory default settings.
- The procedure of restarting is completed.
How to Set Up an Arris Router?
To setup Arris Router, first, attach your router to the PC or Laptop LAN port and follow the points to use the Arris Router login page.
- Arris Router Connection to PC
Fix the LAN cable to connect the port to the router and on the other side attach to the desktop or laptop LAN port to use or access the settings page.
- PC/Laptop LAN IP Configuration
- First of all, open the Network and Sharing Center option, which comes under the control panel.
- Move the cursor to the “Adapter Settings” option and go to Ethernet properties.
- Go to TCP/IPv4 properties and choose the option to get the IP address spontaneously.
- If your Arris default IP address is 192.168.0.1, then you need to use static IP Address 192.168.0.10
- If your Arris default IP address 192.168.100.1, then you need to use 192.168.100.2 in PC LAN.
- To set up Arris routers, you need to open a preferred web browser like Google Chrome, internet explorer, or Firefox and enter the 192.168.0.1 to the URL bar and press the “Enter” tab.
- Enter the “Admin” as username and “Password” as a PIN.
- After successful login, go to the wireless selection to access wifi settings. How To Get Into Router Settings
How to Login to an Arris Router with a Web Browser?
Arris Router login is useful for handling and configuring the router, deactivating or activating the visitor wifi network, protecting the wifi system, and others. Therefore, you need to log in to the Arris router to make variations to the network. Here, we are going to offer step by steps procedure to log in the Arris router to the PC. So, follow and implement them as per the instructions provided below:
Connect the Device to the Arris Router
- First, you have to connect the device to the wired or wifiArris Router.
- After the PC is connected to the web, enter the setup page of the Arris router on the system.
Introduce the Web Browser and Access the Router
- After connecting to the Internet, then you have to open the preferred web browser that you are using on your PC.
- In the preferred web browser, enter the http://192.168.0.1 IP address on the address bar and then, hit the “Enter” tab to visit the router’s IP address.
Enter the Username and Password
- On the login page, you need to enter the Username and Password in the provided box.
- You must know that default username is admin, and the default password is password.
- Then press on the “Login” button or press the “Enter” button to access the setup page of the Arris router on your PC.