Can’t log in To Asus Router
These are some issues that you may face in an Asus Router due to the problem of not working. But you can rapidly fix your Asus router by following the points given below. But occasionally, it can stop working because of some common reasons like ISP issues, Cable Connection problem, IP Conflict Issue, Mac Address Cloning Problem, and others.
- Check Connection First
- If the connection is faulty, it may interrupt the connection between the wire and the Router.
- Consequently, you can go to the Asus router, not a working problem, and you will obtain a flashing orange light in return.
- To make sure the cable health, you must take another Ethernet cable and fix that wire between Router and modem.
- After changing the cable, if your Asus router would start working fine, then it was an issue with the Ethernet cable.
- Check For the IP Conflict
- First, open the preferred web browser, and you need to type the 192.168.1.1 and then hit the “OK” tab.
- You need to enter the username and password and then hit on the “Login” button. What Is My Wifi Password
- Afterward, select LAN from the menu bar.
- Change the IP address with 10.0.0.1 and submit cover with 255.0.0.0
- Press “Apply” and then “OK” button.
- Check Connection Settings
Occasionally, you may have the Asus router not working issue because of the old firmware. And if you do not understand the internet connection settings, you have to contact your ISP and them to settle the settings.
- First, visit the Asus router setup page.
- Go to WAN settings and select the connection kind of whatever you have.
- Then enter the internet detail and press the “OK” button.
- Reinstall the Factory Asus Router
- After changing the Setting Of The Router, it must start working OK.
- Anyhow, if your Asus router is not working correctly, it may be a hardware failure. You have to change your Asus router.
How To Change ASUS Router User Password?
Most of the persons, who have Asus internet router, fight to change their passwords if they forgot the old password or they wish to change the default password. Go to the Admin board of the Asus Router and log in with the help of the correct username and password.
- After logging, you are on the Dashboard of the ASUS router
- Press on “Wireless Panel” under the Administrative Settings option.
- Now, you will see the various kind of choices related to WiFi.
- Then choose the SSID and WiFi-Band you have to change the password for, if your Router doesn’t use many bands and SSID, then ignore this point.
- Choose the password protection types WEP/WEP2.
- Then, type the New Password in the provided field and hit on the “Save” button.
How to Login to an ASUS Router with a Web Browser?
It arises with a web-based management page that will help you to configure your Asus wireless router. You only have a local IP address and Asus router login details to appear in the web-based configuration page. Follow the below-provided points to login to an Asus router successfully.
- The first and most important thing is to get the default IP address of your Asus wireless router before setting up an Asus router.
- This IP address will use to complete the Asus Router login procedure to get access to the web-based interface of the Router.
- The IP address of this Router is 192.168.0.1. Introduce any web browser of your selection and type this default IP address in the address bar and then press the “Go” button.
- Now, a login screen will ask for the username and password.
- You need to type the default values in these fields.
- Type the “Admin” for the username and “Password” for the password.
- Now press on the “Login” tab, and if you get Asus wireless Router’s home-page, it means you have logged into the Router’s web-based interface successfully.
More From Router Portal